Eggless Chocolate Chip Pancakes are great breakfast options. These fluffy pancakes are truly delicious and are made without using eggs. I have used an over ripe banana which is a good replacement for egg. Each bite of this light and yummy pancake is bursting with chocolate.
There are various options for serving them with syrup, honey, marmalade, fresh berries and whipped cream.
Yield: 8 pancakes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Ingredients For Eggless Chocolate Chip Pancakes
1 cup flour
1 Tablespoon baking powder
1 Tablespoon sugar
1¼ cup milk
2 Tablespoons water
½ cup choco chips
1 over ripe banana mashed
Butter for making pan cakes
Directions FOR EGGLESS CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES
- In a bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Mix milk and water, add to the flour and make a smooth batter.
- Now add the choco chips and mashed banana and mix well.
- Let the batter sit for 30 minutes.
- Heat a nonstick skillet or griddle grease lightly and wipe.
- Pour the batter in desired quantity, onto the hot griddle and wait for it to spread.
- Now drizzle with a little butter over the edges.
- Pancakes are ready to turn when the top has bubbles and the edges begin to appear dry.
- Flip the pan cake with a spatula and cook until bottoms are brown.
- Serve with pan cake syrup or jam of your choice.
Note: Batter can be refrigerated for 2 days.