Singhade Ki Roti (Flat Bread Made Of Water chest nut) is used during fasting days like Navratri, Shivratri or Janamastami as only falahari bhojan is consumed if you are fasting.
Yield: 3 to 4
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
INGREDIENTS FOR SINGHADE KI ROTI
1 cup singhara aata
1 potato mashed
Sendha Namak to taste (rock salt)
DIRECTIONS FOR SINGHADE KI ROTI
- In a bowl mix atta, salt and mashed potato together.
- Make firm dough by adding very little water.
- Divide the dough into 4 to 6 parts.
- Dust the rolling board with flour and roll each portion to a thick flat bread or roti.
- Heat a good nonstick tava (skillet) and grease it.
- Gently place the roti on the the tava and let it cook for a minute .
- Drizzle a few drops of ghee and flip to the other side, add ghee.
- Roast on both the sides to the desired crispness.