The soft pita bread with crunchy falafel topped with yogurt dip is an all-time favourite Middle-Eastern dish. Falafel is a snack on its own but can be served as a meal along with Pita bread , salad and dips as a healthy option for Lunch. Falafel with Pita pockets is a delicious and exotic dish.
Yield: 16 Pockets
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for Falafel with Pita Pockets
Directions for Falafel with Pita Pockets
- Make the Pita, Falafel, Hummus, Salad and Yogurt dip according to the given procedure in each recipe.
- Cut a pita bread into two and slit each halve to form a pocket.
- Just warm them on a hot grill or a griddle.
- Apply a little hummus on the inside of the pita pocket and place some salad.
- Now stuff two falafel and a little more of the salad.
- Top with the yogurt dip.
- Serve immediately.
Note: You can serve the stuffed Pita pockets with some hummus and sour cream on the side.