Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich is a sweet, warm and filling breakfast dish. This sandwich is pan fried with cream or butter to get a golden brown crunchy crust. This sandwich is always a hit with kids.
Yield: 1 serving
Prep time: 3 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Ingredients for Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich
2 slices of bread crust removed
1 banana peeled
2 tablespoon peanut butter
2 teaspoon fresh cream/ butter
1 teaspoon honey
A pinch of cinnamon
A pinch of pepper powder
Directions for Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich
- Slice the banana.
- Spread peanut butter on both the slices equally.
- Place a bread slice on a plate.
- Arrange a layer of banana slices, drizzle honey, sprinkle cinnamon and pepper.
- Now close the sandwich with the second slice.
- Place the sandwich on a heated pan, apply half of the cream and turn immediately to the other side.
- Apply rest of the cream on the sandwich.
- Roast both the sides of the sandwich to a nice golden brown color.
- Cut diagonally into 4 pieces.