A submarine is a sandwich that consists of roll split lengthwise and filled with a variety of cheeses, vegetables, and condiments. Grilled Paneer Submarine makes this quick and easy and tastes delicious. My family loves this dish and has requested for it several times a month.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
2 Hot dog buns
100 grams Paneer (cottage Cheese)
2 tablespoon tomato ketchup
1 teaspoon Worcester sauce
Salt and Pepper to taste
2 tablespoon sliced onion
2 tablespoon sliced peppers (Red and Green)
2 teaspoon mayonnaise
- Mix together tomato ketchup, Worcester sauce and Salt and Pepper to make a marinade.
- Cut the paneer in big slices and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Grill or pan fry paneer on a nonstick pan.
- Caramelise the sliced peppers and onions with butter on a hot pan.
- Cut the hot dog buns horizontally in two.
- Place the caramelised onions & peppers on the base of the hot dog bun, place a few pieces of grilled paneer and top it with mayonnaise.
- Now place the second piece and press a bit.
Note: You can lightly roast the cut buns before dressing.