Chocolate and Walnut Banana Cake (Eggless) is delicious, moist and easy to make. This flavorful cake is made with over ripe bananas, cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Dotted with chocolate chips and walnuts this eggless cake has the right amount of sweetness and a perfect texture.
I like to keep it simple without any topping as this cake is too good as it is. To enjoy this Banana Cake you don’t have to wait for any special occasion or party. Just enjoy the cake with a cup of coffee and your loved ones.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Ingredients For Chocolate And Walnut Banana Cake
1 cup warm milk
Vinegar 1 teaspoon
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ cup butter melted
1 cup mashed bananas (3 to 4)
2 cups maida (plain flour)
3 tablespoon cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
11/4 cup castor sugar /powdered sugar
3 tablespoon choco chips
3 tablespoon walnuts chopped
Directions For Chocolate And Walnut Banana Cake
- Add vinegar to the milk and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Sieve maida, cocoa powder, baking powder and soda together and set aside.
- In a big bowl wisk together banana, milk, butter and vanilla.
- Now add the sugar and mix.
- Add the dry ingredients to the milk mix in two batches, mixing gently by cut and fold method. Do not over mix or else the cake will be dense.
- Pour into a greased baking pan. Tap the filled cake pan lightly.
- Sprinkle Choco Chips on the top.
- Bake in a per-heated Owen for 30 minutes at 180 degrees and 20 minutes at 160 degrees.
- Insert a tooth to check and if required bake for 5 to 10 minutes until the tooth pick comes out clean.
- Take out the cake and rest for 10 minutes and then remove from the baking pan.
- Serve warm or as desired.