Cranberry Orange Muffins are simple to prepare with only few ingredients and are Eggless. Cranberry and orange are a perfect combination. These soft and moist muffins are just divine. These little treats are perfect for snacking or as dessert. You will love this Cranberry Orange Muffins recipe.
I absolutely love the texture of these cranberry orange muffins. They have more of a cake-like crumb. They’re light and fluffy, just like cupcakes. Also: they’re so moist. They come together quickly and are easy to make ahead for easy entertaining if you have guests for the weekend or holiday.
You may like to try our other similar recipes like Banana & Choco Chip Muffins.
Yield: 12 to 15
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Ingredients For Cranberry Orange Muffins
2 cups maida (plain flour)
1 cup sugar
1½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon soda
½ cup milk
½ cup yogurt
½ cup Oil
1½ cups dried cranberries
1 tablespoon orange zest
1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions For Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Pre heat the oven at 160 degrees.
- Grease the muffin cups and arrange in a muffin tray. Set aside.
- Sieve flour, Baking powder together.
- Add sugar and mix.
- Pour in milk and fold.
- Now add in the oil and fold
- Add the yogurt and vanilla and mix.
- Through in the Cranberries, Orange zest and mix lightly.
- Fill in the muffin cups ¾ and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or till done. Check by inserting a tooth pick in the center. It should come out clean. Transfer on a cooling rack to cool.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve.