Spaghetti Cups with Sauteed Vegetables are great party snacks. These cute cups are easy to serve. Made in muffin tin, these Spaghetti cups will not fail to impress your guests. Even the fussiest child will not hesitate in trying these delicious cups.
You can also watch our Video on making of Spaghetti Cups with Sauteed Vegetables!
Yield: 10 servings
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes + baking time
INGREDIENTS FOR SPAGHETTI CUPS WITH SAUTEED VEGETABLES
200 grams spaghetti boiled
2 cups mix vegetables cubed (zucchini, capsicum, onions
1 tablespoon butter
½ teaspoon chilli flakes
1 teaspoon oregano
Salt to taste
½ cup cheese grated
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup Béchamel sauce recipe here
DIRECTIONS FOR SPAGHETTI CUPS WITH SAUTEED VEGETABLES
- Heat oil in a pan, add the vegetables and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add salt, oregano, chilli flakes and saute for a minute. Set aside.
- In the spaghetti add the white sauce and mix.
- Place spaghetti in the muffin mould to form cups.
- Fill the cups with sauted vegetables.
- Top with cheese and oregano.
- Sprinkle oregano
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.