Cheesy Quesadilla is a simple Mexican dish. This cheesy treat is yummy and liked by children as well as adults. Made with flour tortilla (roti or flat leavened bread) and lots of cheese these quesadillas are ready in no time. I have used homemade tortillas but you can use store bought ones. Quesadilla can be baked or pan fried.
Yield: 4 serving
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for Cheesy Quesadilla
Directions for Cheesy Quesadilla
- On a tortilla spread 2 tablespoon of salsa.
- Sprinkle 3 tablespoon cheese, paprika and some onion greens.
- Cover with another tortilla and press gently.
- Heat a skillet, lay the quesadilla and roast on both the sides by applying oil.
- Cut into 4 wedges and serve with sour cream and salsa on side.