Bun Manchurian (Pav In Manchurian Sauce) is a dish made to have more of Manchurian flavoured dish. Adapted from masala pav or bun this dish is yummy and easy to make. This quick fix dish is made with simple ingredients found easily in our pantry.
Do not worry if you have buns or pav left over at home. Use them in this dish and I am sure you will want to buy more buns every time you go to a bakery. This is a good tea time snack.
Yield: 2 to 3 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Ingredients For Bun Manchurian (Pav In Manchurian Sauce)
4 pav / buns
1 cup onions cubed
1 cup capsicum cubed
1 tablespoon garlic minced
1 tablespoon ginger minced
¼ cup spring onions
2 to 3 tablespoon tomato ketchup
1 tablespoon soya sauce
1 teaspoon vinegar
1 to 2 teaspoon red chilli sauce
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon oil
Directions For Bun Manchurian (Pav In Manchurian Sauce)
- Cut the pav horizontally into two. Now cut them in cubes.
- Bake them in a preheated oven till crisp or air fry them or dry roast them in a pan. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok/ pan; add ginger, garlic, green chilli and saute for few seconds.
- Add the onions, capsicum and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now add all the sauces and 2 tablespoon water and mix.
- Add the pav pieces and toss.
- Switch off the heat, add half the spring onions and toss.
- Serve garnished with rest of the greens.