Oreo Cheese Cake is a simple and delicious dessert. This Eggless No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is quick and easy to make. This foolproof recipe is filled with Oreo’s and never fails to impress. Try this recipe by following the video and step-by-step pictures.
You may like to try our other similar recipes like Cheese and Double Chocolate Cake, No Bake Mango Cheese Cake, Eggless Lemon Cheese Cake, No Bake Strawberry Chocolate Tart, White Chocolate Mousse Cake and Eggless Banana Cake.
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes + 6 hours setting time
Ingredients for Oreo Cheese Cake
For the base
220 grams Oreo
3 tablespoon butter
For the cake filling
400 grams cream cheese
2 cups whipped cream
1 cup granulated sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla essence
½ +½ cup Oreo crushed
Directions for Oreo Cheese Cake
- Transfer the biscuits in a blender and powder them.
- Transfer in a bowl, add butter and mix well until all of the crumbs are coated evenly.
- Press the mixture onto the bottom of the spring-form pan making sure that the crumbs are compact. Press with the back of a tumbler.
- Place in the refrigerator until the cheesecake filling is ready.
- Whip the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla together until the sugar is well incorporated.
- Now fold in the whipped cream.
- Add ½ cup Oreo and mix lightly.
- Spoon this cheese mix onto the set base and gently level the cake.
- Now top the cake with ½ cup Oreo.
- Set in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
- Enjoy with family and friends.