Corn And Methi Kabab is an innovative recipe, truly delicious and nutritious. This wholesome kabab is made with corn, paneer and methi. The sweetness of corn, sharpness of methi leaves and the softness of homemade paneer are well balanced in this recipe.
Made with just 2 teaspoon of oil these kababs are not oily at all. Corn and methi kababs are pan fried. You can also grill them or air fry them. Serve with Mint And Yogurt Chutney / Dip.
You can also watch our video on making of Corn and Methi Kabab.
Yield: 24 to 26 pieces
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Ingredients for Corn And Methi Kabab
1 cup sweet corn kernels boiled
½ cup paneer mashed (cottage cheese)
½ cup methi
½ cup onion chopped fine
½ cup carrot and capsicum
1 green chilli
2 “piece ginger
1 teaspoon garlic (optional)
½ lemon juice
¼ teaspoon Chilli powder
½ teaspoon jeera powder (cumin)
½ teaspoon garam masala
4 tablespoon roasted besan (gram flour)
Salt to taste
2 teaspoon oil for pan frying or air frying
Mint And Yogurt Chutney to serve
Directions for Corn And Methi Kabab
- Crush the corns coarsely in a blender.
- Blend ginger, garlic and chilli together.
- Chop or mince carrot and capsicum coarsely in a food processor.
- Mix all the ingredients together except oil.
- Form lemon size balls and flatten them to make kababs.
- Heat a nonstick pan or skillet on medium heat.
- Drizzle oil and place the kababs and fry on both the sides.
- You can even air fry them in a pre-heated air fryer at 160 for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve with mint and yogurt chutney.
Note: You can mix oil in the corn batter if you want to air fry the kababs.