Vegetable Pasta In Sweet Pepper Sauce is super delicious and healthy dish. Roasted sweet pepper sauce is quick and easy to make. This sauce is versatile and tasty and can be used to make pastas, lasagna or vegetables. I am not particular about the combination of vegetables when I am using this sauce. I just use whatever vegetables I have in hand for my pasta dish and it always tastes awesome.
In this recipe I have used fresh parsley from my balcony garden. You can use other fresh herbs also. Enjoy this mildly spiced, velvety and smoky flavoured pasta. We have other similar recipes like Three Pepper Spaghetti and Spinach & Broccoli Spaghetti.
Enjoy the Video!
Yield: 2 to 3 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Ingredients for Vegetable Pasta In Sweet Pepper Sauce
250 grams fusilli pasta boiled
½ cup onions cubed
½ cup yellow pepper cubed
½ cup green pepper cubed
½ cup baby corn sliced
½ cup purple cabbage cubed
1 tablespoon garlic minced
1 tablespoon parsley chopped fine
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
½ teaspoon chilli flakes
2 tablespoon cream
1/3 cup cheddar cheese grated
2 tablespoon Parmesan grated
2 tablespoon olive oil
Salt to taste
1 cup red pepper sauce recipe here
Directions for Vegetable Pasta In Sweet Pepper Sauce
- Heat oil in a pan; add garlic, onion and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add corn and saute for a minute.
- Now add green, yellow pepper and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and saute for 2 minutes.
- Now add the chilli flakes, seasoning, salt and pepper sauce and cook for a while.
- Stir in the cream and saute till the cream is mixed well.
- Add the pasta and toss well.
- Add the cheddar cheese, parsley and mix.
- Check the seasoning.
- Serve garnished with Parmesan cheese.