Guacamole – Avocado Dip, is a classic Mexican dip. This easy guacamole recipe will take not more than 5 minutes. Made with few ingredients found in every pantry this is a delicious dip served with nachos, burgers, salads, tacos etc. This dip tastes so fresh and is healthy too.
An avocado is a berry fruit. It has medium dark green or dark green bumpy or smooth skin depending on the variety. Avocados have much more fat than most other fruit, but most is fat that is healthy to eat (unsaturated fat). Avocados have lots of potassium, B vitamins, and vitamin E and K.
Yield: 2 to 2½ cups
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Ingredients For Guacamole – Avocado dip
¾ cup onion chopped fine
2 teaspoon garlic chopped fine
2 teaspoon green chilli/jalapeno chopped fine
2 tablespoon coriander chopped fine
1 cup tomatoes diced
2 lemon juice
Salt to taste
Directions For Guacamole – Avocado dip
- Cut the tomato into two and remove the seeds and the pulp, chop and set aside.
- Cut the avocado into half and remove the seed. Scoop out the flesh in a large bowl.
- Add the lemon immediately to avoid dis coloration.
- Mash coarsely with a fork or a potato masher.
- Add rest of the ingredients and give a good mix.
- Serve with nachos or as dip.