Enjoy this delicious Three Pepper Spaghetti made with three colour peppers and onions. Ready in just 25 minutes to satisfy your hunger.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
250 grams spaghetti
1 cup green pepper thinly sliced
1 cup red pepper thinly sliced
½ cup yellow pepper thinly sliced
1 large onion sliced
1 tablespoon garlic minced
A few springs of fresh Italian Basil torn
4 tablespoon ready made pasta sauce
Salt to taste
½ teaspoon chilli flakes
2 tablespoon cream
2 tablespoon grated cheese
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese for garnishing
- Cook and drain spaghetti as per directions on the package.
- Heat oil in a skillet; add onion and garlic, saute for a minute.
- Now add all the 3 peppers and saute till done.
- Now add salt, chilli flakes, ready made pasta sauce and spaghetti, toss.
- Add the basil, cream and cheese, mix well.
- Serve with a sprinkle of Parmesan and few more torn basil leaves on top.
Note – I have used FunFoods ready made Pasta Sauce