Stir Fried Vegetables In Oyster Sauce is a very visually appealing dish that is equally delicious. This colourful stir fried vegetable dish is very healthy and high in fiber. Quick and easy stir-fry of peppers, carrot, baby corn, cabbage, and garlic tossed with oyster sauce for an authentic Chinese meal or side dish.
Try this with our Thai Style Fragrant rice.
Yield: 3 to 4 serving
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for Stir Fried Vegetables In Oyster Sauce
1 onion chopped fine
2 tablespoon garlic chopped fine
1 carrot diagonally cut
1 onion cubed
½ cup red cabbage cubed
½ red capsicum diagonally cut
½ yellow capsicum diagonally cut
½ green capsicum diagonally cut
4 baby corn diagonally cut
6 green beans diagonally cut
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 teaspoon Dark soya sauce
2 tablespoon Corn starch
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoon spring onion greens chopped
2 tablespoon oil
1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
Directions for Stir Fried Vegetables In Oyster Sauce
- Heat oil in a pan; add garlic and onion chopped fine, saute for a minute.
- Add cubed onion, carrot and saute for 2 minutes.
- Now add the cabbage and mix.
- Next add all the capsicums, babycorn, beans and saute for 2 minutes on high heat.
- Add the oyster and soya sauce.
- Mix corn starch in ¼ cup water and add to the vegetables and stir.
- Add salt and pepper and cook for a minute.
- Check the seasoning.
- Serve with spring onion greens on top along with rice.