The Spinach & Broccoli Spaghetti is a super simple, quick and flavorful dish. Spinach and Broccoli are Filled with fortifying dietary fibre, antioxidant, vitamin A, and gives a nutritious kick to this recipe. It becomes even more delicious with the fresh spinach used from my Balcony Garden.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
250 grams spaghatti
1 cups broccoli cut into florets
1 cup spinach chopped and blanched
½ cup Zucchini cubed
1 large onion sliced
1 tablespoon garlic minced
A few springs of fresh Italian Basil
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
½ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
Salt to taste
Pepper freshly cracked.
2 tablespoon cream
2 tablespoon grated cheese
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese for garnishing
- Cook and drain spaghetti as per directions, on the package.
- Heat oil in a skillet; add onion and garlic, saute for a minute.
- Now add the broccoli and saute till half done.
- Add the zucchini and spinach, saute for 5 minutes.
- Now add salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and spaghetti, toss well.
- Add the Tabasco, cream and cheese, toss well.
- Serve with a sprinkle of Parmesan.