Mini pizza’s are good to serve for children’s party. They are very convenient and attractive. I made them with Home Grown Organic Broccoli and red pepper. Very fresh ingredients packed with all the goodness.
Yield: 10 mini pizzas
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
10 ready to use pizza base
Ready to use pizza sauce
1 onion cubed
1 red pepper deseeded and cubed
1 broccoli heads separated
11/2 teaspoon olive oil to glaze
3 pinches of salt
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Heat ½ teaspoon oil in a frying pan, add one pinch of salt and then onions .Stir on high heat for one minute, keep aside.
- Similarly glaze the pepper and broccoli. keep aside.
- On each pizza base spread a little pizza sauce. I used Fun Foods Pizza sauce. You can use any brand of your choice.
- Sprinkle a little cheese and arrange the vegetables.
- Top with more cheese. I use Go cheese as it melts really well to form strings like we eat from good pizza eateries.
- Bake in preheated oven till the cheese melts.
- Enjoy with Tabasco sauce, chilli flakes and pizza seasoning.
Note: You can use wheat base for healthy pizza. You can make the pizza in Air Fryer as it melts the cheese perfectly .