Kachori Chaat is a mouth watering chaat made from khasta kachori . It is quick and easy to make when you have kachoris ready at home. These are best eaten as an evening snack or even when you have small gathering at home. I have used home made kachoris for this chaat.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
4 khasta kachori. For recipe click here.
1/2 cup whisked dahi (yogurt)
4 teaspoon green chutney
8 teaspoon tamarind (imli) ki chutney
1/2 teaspoon roasted jeera (cumin) powder
1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
1/2 teaspoon kala namak (rock salt)
1 tablespoon sev
2 teaspoon finely chopped coriander
1 potato boiled and chopped (optional)
1 onion chopped fine (optional)
- Break open the top of the kachori.
- Put a little of chopped potato and onion in the kachori.
- Now fill it up with yogurt.
- Sprinkle small pinch of the dry masalas.
- Now drizzle with green chutney and sweet chutney.
- On the top sprinkle sev liberally and some coriander leaves.
- Serve immediately.