This mouthwatering Double Decker Pizza Sandwich is loaded with vegetables and pizza sauce. It is equally relished by children and adults. Double Decker Pizza Sandwich is good for breakfast and can be packed in the lunch box of your children.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
3 slice of bread edges trimmed
1 tablespoon each of green, red, yellow peppers sliced thinly
1 small Onion sliced thinly
1 small tomato sliced thinly
2 teaspoon pizza sauce
2 teaspoon cream cheese
½ teaspoon pizza seasoning
- Apply pizza sauce on 2 slices.
- Place 1 slice sauce side up, arrange half of the sliced tomatoes, then half of the peppers and sprinkle salt and seasoning. Add a few drops of Tabasco and a layer of onion slices.
- Apply cream cheese on the 3rd slice, and place it on the onions cheese side down.
- Now apply cheese again on the side facing up.
- Place some onion, pepper slices and sprinkle salt and seasoning. Dot with Tabasco and arrange the tomato slices.
- Close the sandwich with the 2nd sauce slice, sauce side down.
- Press gently and cut diagonally into two.
- Serve .breakfast or pack in the lunch box.