An easy and mouthwatering soup made with vegetables and noodles. Ramen Noodle Soup is a mix of vegetables. Ramen is served in a soy-flavoured broth. Generally Ramen noddles are made with meat. This recipe has been adapted for all the vegetarians who love to try different kinds of noddles.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Ingredients for Ramen Noodle Soup
1 packet of Noodles, boiled
¼ cup Baby corn cut diagonally
¼ cup Capsicum cubed (red +Green)
1 Onions cubed
1 teaspoon Ginger finely chopped
1 tablespoon Garlic finely chopped
¼ cup Spring Onions
1 tablespoon lemon juice /vinegar
1 teaspoon Roasted Red chilli paste
1 teaspoon Light Soya sauce
1 teaspoon Oyster sauce
2 tablespoon Oil
Salt and pepper to taste
3 cups Vegetable stock
Directions for Ramen Noodle Soup
- Heat the oil, add garlic, ginger and onion, saute for 2 minutes.
- Add all the vegetables except cabbage and spring onion, saute for 3 minutes on high heat.
- Now add the cabbage and chilli paste, saute for a minute.
- Stir in the vegetable stock and add salt, pepper, soya and oyster sauce.
- Boil till vegetables are done but are crunchy. Add lemon juice.
- Divide the noodles in 4 bowls and pour the soup. Top with spring onions.
- Serve along with some soya sauce and chilli vinegar.
Note: You can use vegetables of your choice such as beans, mushrooms, cabbage etc. Tofu can be used also.