This easy Minestrone Soup is loaded with vegetables and macaroni for a healthy dinner option. Minestrone soup is a one dish meal. This wholesome and well flavoured dish is truly delicious.
The home grown Organic Italian Basil makes it even special. This way you can just pluck the amount required and avoid wastage or drying of herbs. Using home grown fresh ingredients gives immense pleasure and the joy of cooking is enhanced further.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
1 onion diced
2 tablespoon carrot diced
2 tablespoon green beans diced
2 tablespoon cauliflower diced
2 tablespoon brocolli diced
2 tablespoon zucchini diced
2 tablespoon celery stalk diced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon dried oregano (can use fresh also)
1 teaspoon dried basil
Salt and freshly ground pepper
2 tablespoon kidney beans cooked
1 cup blanched and pureed tomato
4 cups vegetable broth
1/3 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
Tabasco sauce as required
2 tablespoon fresh Basil torn
1/3 cup Elbow pasta
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot, add the onion and cook for a minute. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the carrot, beans, cauliflower and celery, saute for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in dried oregano, basil, salt, and pepper to taste and saute.
- Now stir in the tomato puree, vegetable stock and let it come to a boil.
- Stir in the kidney beans, broccoli, pasta and cook until the pasta is AL Dante.
- Now add the zucchini salt and cook till the vegetables are tender.
- Adjust the seasoning as per your taste.
- Ladle into bowls, top with Parmesan cheese and torn basil.
- Serve hot.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE