Falahari Dahi Ke Aloo is one of the simplest dishes to make with few ingredients. This is a super easy and quick to make. This falahari aloo is a saatvik dish as no onion garlic is used. It is prepared during Navratri and other fasts when only falahari food is consumed.
You may also try our falahari desert Sabudana Kheer.
Yield: 3 serving
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Ingredients for Falahari Dahi Ke Aloo
300 grams boiled aloo (potato)
1 green chilli slit in two
1 tablespoon coriander chopped
1 cup yogurt
1 teaspoon coriander powder
1/3 teaspoon chilli powder
Rock Salt to taste
1 teaspoon ghee
Directions for Falahari Dahi Ke Aloo
- Peel the potatoes, cut into cubes and set aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan; add the green chilli and then the potatoes and saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the coriander and chilli powder, salt and saute for a minute.
- Whip the yogurt and add to the potatoes, and bring to boil while stirring continuously.
- Lower the heat and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the coriander and serve hot.