Strawberry and Yogurt Popsicle is very refreshing and visually appealing. This summer treat is loved by children and adult equally.
Yield: 2 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
INGREDIENTS FOR STRAWBERRY AND YOGURT POPSICLE
1+1 tablespoon sugar
½ cup hung yogurt
2 drops of vanilla
2 strawberries sliced
DIRECTIONS FOR STRAWBERRY AND YOGURT POPSICLE
- Puree 6 strawberries with 1 tablespoon sugar and set aside
- Whip yogurt with 1 tablespoon sugar and vanilla.
- Place a few slices of strawberry on the sides of the molds.
- Now layer the yogurt and strawberry mixtures and make swirls with a tooth pick.
- Insert the pop stick.
- Set it in the freezer until firm. (6 to 7 hours)
- To remove the popsicle, run under luke warm water.