Strawberry And Orange Popsicle is very refreshing and full of citrus flavors. This summer treat is loved by children and adult equally.
Yield: 2 serving
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 7 minutes
Ingredients for Strawberry and Orange Popsicle
200 ml orange juice
1 teaspoon sugar
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon milk powder
Direction For Orange And Strawberry Popsicle
- Freeze the strawberries for 3 to 4 hours.
- Add 1 teaspoon sugar to the fresh orange juice.
- If using readymade juice omit sugar.
- Puree the frozen strawberries with 1 tablespoon of sugar and milk powder.
- Fill 1/3 of the popsicle mould with strawberry puree, then pour the orange juice and then the puree.
- Insert the pop stick.
- Set it in the freezer until firm. (6 to 7 hours)
- To remove the popsicle, run under luke warm water.
Note: Addition of milk powder makes the pop creamy.If you do not have a pop mould , then don’t worry, you can make it in paper cup.