Mango and Kiwi Pops are very refreshing. These Popsicles are very creamy and delicious.
Yield: 2 serving
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
INGREDIENTS FOR MANGO and KIWI POPS
1 mango peeled
1 tablespoon sugar
1 kiwi peeled and sliced
DIRECTION FOR MANGO and KIWI POPS
- Puree the mango with sugar.
- Place kiwi slices on the sides of the pop molds.
- Fill Popsicle mold with mango puree.
- Insert the pop stick.
- Set it in the freezer until firm. (6 to 7 hours)
- To remove the Popsicle, run under luke warm water.