Lemon Yogurt and Orange Popsicle is a sweet treat but with a difference. They contain homemade fresh fruit juice and yogurt. The best part for me is that they are healthy. I have used fresh orange juice and hung yogurt for this recipe, which makes this Pops very refreshing.
Yield: 2 serving
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Ingredients For Lemon Yogurt and Orange Popsicle
½ cup hung yogurt
½ teaspoon lemon juice
A pinch of lemon zest
2 + 1 teaspoon sugar
200 ml fresh orange juice
Direction For Lemon Yogurt And Orange Popsicle
- Mix in a bowl, lemon juice, zest yogurt, 2 teaspoon sugar with a spoon.
- Mix orange juice and 1 teaspoon sugar separately.
- Fill half the pop mould with yogurt and the remaining with orange juice.
- Place a stick and set to freeze.
- To remove the popsicle, run under luke warm water.
Note: If you do not have a pop mould , then don’t worry, you can make it in paper cup.