Mojito is a lime and mint drink. This Desi Mojito is served with a hint of ginger and chat masala to spice up this drink. Trust me you will love it.
Yield: 1 serving
Prep time: 5minutes
Total time: 7 minutes
Ingredients for desi mojito
2 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
½” piece of ginger peeled
6 to 8 mint leaves
¼ teaspoon chat masala
200 ml soda water
50 ml water
Directions for desi mojito
- Crush the sugar and ginger in a mortar pestle.
- Add the mint and gently crush.
- Now add the lemon juice and water.
- Strain the mixture and pour in a serving glass.
- Add chat masala, ice, soda water and top with a few mint leaves.