Warm up your winter with this simple Cinnamon hot chocolate drink. This drink is soothing and should be tried just before going to bed for a good night sleep. You can also pamper your kids with this yummy hot chocolate topped with whipped cream and cookies.
Yield: 1 cup
Prep time: 3 mins
Total time: 10 mins
½ cup water
1 tablespoon unsweetened coco powder
1 tablespoon sugar
1 cup milk
25 grams chocolate grated
A pinch of cinnamon
2 drops of vanilla
- Pour the water into a heavy based saucepan. Add the coco powder and Whisk until the chocolate is totally combined with the water. Bring to a boil on medium heat while stirring continuously.
- Add the sugar and milk and stir.
- Add the chocolate and cinnamon and boil till the chocolate is dissolved.
- Switch off the heat and add the vanilla.
- Pour the hot chocolate into a mug.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Serve with cookies.