Strawberry Cream Cheese Mousse (Eggless) is light, creamy and flavorful. This delicious mousse has no egg and gelatin. Fresh strawberries are cooked with sugar and mixed with cream cheese. It’s an easy dessert that will impress your family and friends.
Smooth and sumptuous, this creamy strawberry mousse recipe takes just 15 minutes of prep before you pop it in the fridge. This dessert recipe is perfect for entertaining since it makes 8-10 servings and can be made ahead of time.
This mousse is super simple unlike the fancy and expensive ones we buy. It’s so fresh tasting and absolutely perfect for any occasion. Who can say no to Strawberry Cream Cheese Mousse ?
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Ingredients for Strawberry Cream Cheese Mousse
6 tablespoon powder sugar
200 grams cream cheese
4 cups whipped cream (cake topping)
200 grams strawberries washed
4 tablespoon sugar
10 strawberries chopped for topping
A few mint leaves (optional)
Direction for Strawberry Cream Cheese Mousse
- In a pot add strawberries and sugar and cook till the syrup starts to thicken. Transfer to a food processor and puree it. Keep in the fridge to cool.
- Whip cream cheese and sugar together till fluffy. Now add ½ the chilled strawberry puree and beat until mixed.
- Whip the cream and set aside.
- Fill ½ cup whipped in a piping bag with a star nozzle for decoration.
- Now add the cream cheese mixture to the whipped cream and gently fold to mix.
- Spoon this mixture to fill the bowl half to make a first layer.
- Add rest of the strawberry puree to the cream mix and fill the cups to make a second layer.
- Top with cream and garnish with strawberries and mint leaves.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.