Thai Ginger Garlic Noodle Bowl is flavor packed stir fried noodle recipe. Made with rice noodles and lots of vegetables, this simple vegetarian dish is healthy and delicious too.
Rice Noodles? They’re delicious. Don’t boil then, just soak them in cold water, nice and gentle. They’ll get just a little bit soft, soft enough to add to the gorgeous fresh stir fry veggies and yet still firm enough to move freely. This is similar to stir fry Singapore noodles with garlic ginger sauce.
Yield: 2 to 3
Prep time: 25 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Ingredients For Thai Ginger Garlic Noodle Bowl
300 grams Rice Noodles
½ carrot julienne
1 onion julienne
½ capsicum julienne
1 cup cabbage chopped
2 tablespoon ginger minced
2 tablespoon garlic minced
2 tablespoon Thai basil
2 tablespoon peanut/sesame oil
For the Sauce
½ cup vegetable broth
1 teaspoon chilli flakes
1 tablespoon peanut oil
2 teaspoon soya sauce
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon balsamic/ rice/ vinegar
Salt to taste
Direction For Thai Ginger Garlic Noodle Bowl
- Place noodles in a large bowl and cover with cold water. Set aside to soak while you prepare the veggies.
- In a small bowl mix all the ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok; add ginger, garlic and saute for few seconds.
- Add onions, capsicums, carrots and saute for 2 minutes.
- Now add the cabbage and saute for a minute.
- Pour in the prepared sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Drain the noodles and add to the vegetables, toss gently, using a pair of tongs to twist and turn the noodles in the sauce so that the noodles are well coated and cooked.
- Serve garnished with lots of basil leaves.