Spaghetti In Pesto Sauce With Cherry Tomatoes is a delicious and flavorful dish. This spaghetti is a quick fix dish if you have pesto handy. I have used home made pesto for which the link is given. The left over pesto can be used for sandwiches, pizzas etc.
You can also watch our Video for this recipe!
Yield: 2 to 3 serving
Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
INGREDIENTS FOR Spaghetti In Pesto Sauce
250 grams spaghetti boiled
1 tablespoon garlic chopped
½ cup onion sliced
½ cup carrot ribbons
1 zucchini ribbons
1/3 cup cherry tomato
Few leaves of basil (optional)
2 tablespoon parmesan cheese grated
3 tablespoon pesto sauce recipe here
2 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and pepper
DIRECTIONS FOR Spaghetti In Pesto Sauce
- Heat oil in a pan; add garlic and onion and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add carrot and spaghetti and saute for 1 minute.
- Now add tomato, zucchini, pesto, salt and pepper and toss.
- Switch off the heat and sprinkle cheese.
- Serve garnished with basil leaves.