Hot Dog Buns (Vegetarian Hot Dogs) are a great snacks for children’s party or for those hunger pangs. They are quite filling and nutritious. I have used homemade hot dogs made of soy. This is a healthy replacement of the non-vegetarian version. With hot dogs ready this dish can be prepared in no time.
Yield: 2 serving
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for Vegetarian Hot Dog BUNS
2 hot dog buns
1 recipe hot dog
½ onion sliced
½ green and yellow peppers sliced
2 tablespoon mustard
2 tablespoon sour cream
2 tablespoon mayonnaise
Tomato ketchup to serve
Directions for Vegetarian Hot Dog BUNS
- Pan fry or grill the hot dogs till grill marks appear.
- Make a slit in the bun taking care not to cut apart.
- Mix the mayonnaise and sour cream together.
- Spread the mayo mix inside the bun.
- Arrange onions on one side and then place the hot dog.
- Arrange the peppers and drizzle the mustard.
- Serve with ketchup.