Quick Vegetable And Mayonnaise Sandwich is a very healthy and simple recipe but very delicious. This sandwich is packed with the goodness of vegetables. To make this yummy sandwich I have used egg less mayonnaise. You can use any combination of vegetables of your choice.
Give your day a healthy start with this sandwich full of fiber.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Ingredients For Quick Vegetable And Mayonnaise Sandwich
12 slices of sandwich bread
½ cup green pepper or mixed colour pepper thinly sliced
2 tablespoon carrot grated
2 tablespoon cabbage or purple cabbage thinly sliced
2 tablespoon onion sliced
3 tablespoon cucumber julienned
1 tomato deseeded and julienned
2 to 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 tablespoon mustard sauce
½ teaspoon tabasco or pepper
2 to 3 tablespoon butter
Salt to taste
Directions For Quick Vegetable And Mayonnaise Sandwich
- Trim the sides of the bread slices and apply butter on all the slices and set aside.
- Transfer all the vegetables in a bowl.
- Add mayo, mustard, tabasco and mix gently.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Place a thick layer of the vegetable mix on 6 slices and close with rest of the slices.
- Cut into desired shape and serve.