Baby Corn and Pepper Pizza is made with red, green, yellow peppers and baby corn. This combination has always been one of my favourites. This Baby Corn and Pepper Pizza is made with homemade pizza sauce and pizza dough. Adding vegetables like capsicums, which are a very good source of vitamin C makes this pizza quite healthy.
I have used Homemade Pizza Sauce with fresh tomatoes, and a good amount of garlic. This sauce calls for fresh basil which I have plenty growing in my balcony. Made with all the fresh ingredients, this sauce is too delicious and perfect for your pizza.
I have also used Homemade Pizza Base as I can customise the pizza size and thickness. The best pizza is made from fresh dough and not from a pre-baked pizza base.
Yield: 4 pizzas
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Ingredients for Baby Corn and Pepper Pizza
Directions for baby corn and pepper pizza
- Pre heat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Roll the dough and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Apply 2 to 3 tablespoon pizza sauce on the base.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup grated cheese on the sauce; arrange peppers, onions, baby corns and olives.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup of grated cheese on top.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 180 degree or till the cheese melts.
- Cut into 8 wedges.
- Serve with Tabasco sauce (optional) or you can also serve with Chilli flakes and Oregano seasoning