Mango Paneer Rolls (Mango Cottage Cheese Rolls) are the easiest, quickest and most delicious desert. These delicate rolls are made with few ingredients found easily. This Mango Roll Sandesh is mouth melting and visually appealing also.
Mango Paneer Roll is healthy desert one can eat without counting calories as it is made with fresh mango and fresh paneer with very little sugar and no ghee or cream. As there is no cooking done and so all the goodness of mango and paneer is intact. Mango is very rich in vitamin C and A, paneer is a rich source of calcium and protein.
You can watch our Video on making of this recipe
Enjoy this is mouth melting and visually appealing Mango Roll Sandesh with your family and friends. It will sure be the show stopper of you party.
Yield: 6 to 8 pieces
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Ingredients For Mango Paneer Rolls
1 mango peeled
100 grams fresh paneer
2 tablespoon powder sugar
¼ teaspoon cardamom powder
1 teaspoon pistachio chopped fine
A few strands of saffron
Directions For Mango Paneer Rolls
- Mash the paneer with the heel of your palm till it is smooth and creamy.
- Add the cardamom powder and sugar and knead again so that it is a homogeneous mixture.
- Divide the mixture into 6 to 8 equal parts and roll them as logs, and set aside.
- Now slice the mango into very thin slices taking care not to break them. Keep the first slice from both the sides aside as they will be smaller than the rest.
- Place a paneer log in the center of one mango slice and cover by over lapping the slice from both the sides.
- Make all the rolls similarly.
- Now place a strand of saffron and some pistachio on each roll.
- Place covered in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Enjoy the rolls.