Mushroom And Spinach Pasta is a healthy pasta dish. This pasta dish is very easy and can be made in a jiffy. Pasta with spinach and mushrooms is sauteed in butter and has a strong flavor of fried garlic. Packed with the goodness of spinach and mushroom, this dish is rich in dietary fibre. Lemon juice and parsley add freshness to the dish.
I have harvested the parsley and spinach from my balcony garden. The joy of cooking is immense when you cook with fresh ingredients organically grown.
You can watch our YouTube Video for this recipe!
Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Ingredients for Mushroom And Spinach Pasta
500 grams fusilli pasta (wheat pasta can be used)
200 grams mushroom quartered
200 g baby corn cut diagonally
1 cup onions sliced
3 tablespoon garlic chopped
2 tablespoon parsley chopped
1 teaspoon lemon juice
½ cup cheddar cheese
2 tablespoon cream
2 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon oil
¼ teaspoon chilli flakes (optional)
½ teaspoon pepper
Salt to taste
Direction for making Mushroom And Spinach Pasta
- Boil the pasta and set aside.
- Heat oil, fry garlic and take out.
- Add butter to the oil, add mushroom, onion and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add ¾ of the spinach and saute for 2 minutes.
- Now add garlic, salt, pepper, rest of the spinach and toss.
- Add the pasta, lemon juice and toss.
- Stir in the cream, chilli flakes, cheese and toss well.
- Garnish with parsley.