Cheese and Double Chocolate Cake is a delicious cake with a twist. This soft and spongy cake has cheese but it is not a cheese cake. I have added white chocolate and dark Choco chips to make it rich. Cheese and double chocolate cake is egg less and simple to make.
You can watch our Video on making of this Cake.
You may like to try our other similar recipes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 55 to 60 minutes
Ingredients for Cheese and Double Chocolate Cake
2 cups maida (plain flour)
¾ cup sugar
2 teaspoon baking powder
1/3 cup butter
1 cup / 150 grams white chocolate
200 grams cream cheese
½ cup Choco Chips
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup milk
Directions for Cheese and Double Chocolate Cake
- Pre heat the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and sift (pass through a sieve) for 6 to 8 times and set aside.
- Set a double boiler; melt butter and white chocolate together.
- In a large bowl transfer the cream cheese, add the melted chocolate-butter and beat using a whip.
- Now add the vanilla extract, milk and whip.
- Now add the flour and fold in gently until just combined.
- Add in the Coco chips and mix gently.
- Pour into a greased 9” loaf pan.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- After 10 minutes, unmold the cake on the wire rack and allow the cake to cool.
- Allow the cake to cool completely and then slice.
Note: Sieving of the flour is very important to make the cake light and spongy.