Grilled Zucchini Eggplant Sandwich is a delicious sandwich recipe. Eggplant, zucchini, bell pepper are roasted and arranged on the lightly grilled bread slices topped with red pepper sauce. The melted cheese and the smoky red pepper sauce in this round disk like sandwich will make you hungry for more.
Yield: 1 serving
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for Grilled Zucchini Eggplant Sandwich
3 slices of bread
1 slice of baingan (eggplant)
3 slice of zucchini
1 tablespoon sliced capsicum
2 tablespoon cheese grated
Salt and pepper to taste
½ teaspoon olive oil
1½ teaspoon butter
2 tablespoon Red pepper sauce (recipe here)
Directions for Grilled Zucchini Eggplant Sandwich
- Cut the bread with a round cutter into a circle.
- Heat a pan; add olive oil, zucchini, eggplant and roast on high heat on both the sides till cooked. Season with salt and pepper. Keep aside.
- Similarly roast the capsicum also.
- Butter all the three bread slice on one side and grill.
- Now apply the pepper sauce on 2 slices.
- Place the eggplant on 1 slice on the sauce side. Arrange half of the capsicum and cheese.
- Place the 2nd slice with the sauce side up.
- Place the zucchini and then follow the same order.
- Now place the 3rd slice, butter side up.
- Grill till the cheese melts.