Cheesy Broccoli Florets are little bites of pure joy. Very simple to make and awesome in taste, this cheesy appetiser is very popular among my friends.
This is quite a healthy starter as broccoli is a nutrient rich vegetable. I have used half yogurt and half cheese instead of using only cheese.
It is a great party snack as can be made in a large batch, marinated and kept in the refrigerator to be baked just before the party.
Yield: 4 to 5 serving
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Ingredients for Cheesy Broccoli Florets
2 cups broccoli florets separated (300 grams)
½ cup hung yogurt
¼ cup cheddar cheese (block cheese)
¼ cup mozzarella cheese (pizza cheese)
2 tablespoon corn flour
2 tablespoon bread crumbs
½ teaspoon garlic powder/paste
1 teaspoon onion powder/ onion chopped fine
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning (Oregano, thyme, basil)
½ teaspoon chilli flakes
Directions for Cheesy Broccoli Florets
- Blanch the florets, and set aside.
- With a beater beat the yogurt and then add both the cheese and mix well.
- Now add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Add the broccoli to this mixture and gently coat.
- Cover and keep in the refrigerator for 1 or more hours.
- Grease a baking tray and arrange the florets in a single layer, keeping some distance in between.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- You can air fry them also.
- Serve with pepper sauce.