No Bake Strawberry Chocolate Tart is a delicious dessert for all occasions. This is the easiest and the fastest recipe to make. It is so simple that there is no way you can go wrong.
The crust is made with cookies and it complements the soft chocolate ganache on top. Strawberries have always made a good pair with chocolate. These days a lot of fresh strawberries are available and so I have topped the tart with my favourite fruit. You can use any other fruit of your choice but remember that Chocolate and Strawberry is a match made in heaven.
This No Bake Strawberry Chocolate Tart is absolutely amazing. It is the easiest recipe you can get for such a decadent chocolaty dessert. It takes no more than 30 minutes to put together. It is that easy. I am sure you will love this tart as much as I do.
You may also look at our Pizza Tartlets.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Ingredients for No Bake Strawberry Chocolate Tart
For the crust
300 grams cashew cookies
¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
100 ml melted butter
For the chocolate filling
250 grams dark chocolate chopped
200 ml cream
1 cup whipped cream
2 tablespoon condensed milk
8 to 10 strawberries to garnish
directions FOR NO BAKE STRAWBERRY CHOCOLATE TART
- Make the crumbs of the cookies in a food processor.
- In a bowl, combine the crumbs, butter and cinnamon.
- Butter a 9” (23cm) tart pan (removable base).
- Press this mixture with the back of a spoon into the base and up the sides of the pan.
- Refrigerate until you prepare the filling.
- In a small sauce pan place cream over low heat to get hot and add the chocolate.
- Stir over low heat until the chocolate melts.
- Switch off the heat and add the condensed milk and mix.
- Stir to bring it to room temperature.
- Gently fold it with the whipped cream and pour on the prepared crust and smoothen it.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Slice the strawberries and arrange on the pie.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour so that it is set.